Binaree Tissue Clearing for immunostaining Product Line-up
※Optimized solution for tissue clearing without damage
※ Mounting & Storage Solution (Cat. No. SHMS-060) is not included in Binaree Tissue clearing Kit (HRTI-001).
Only the Starter's Kits (HRTI-101) contain the Mounting & Strorage Solution.
-Applicable for mammalian thick tissues.
-The kit can be used for immunostaining for a part or the whole of mammalian tissues.
-The kit can also be used for organoids and spheroids.
W3 x H3 X D1
W 3 ㎜ × H 3 ㎜ × Depth 1 ㎜
Unique Immuno-Staining Solution
result without damages
Immunohistochemistry results of the clarified 3 mm depth brain by Binaree Immuno-Staining Kit (3 mm depth)
Figure is an image showing the fluorescence of Glutamic acid decarboxylase67-GFP (GAD 67-GFP) and the fluorescence of neuron (Anti-NeuN-Alexa Fluor555) in the dentate gyrus using 20X objective lens.
[Tipping point technology for BINAREE TISSUE CLEARING KIT for Immunostaining]
1. The kit enables you to set up tissue clearing for immunostaining easily with no dedicated equipment needed
and no complicated steps.
2. The kit can be compatible with standard immunostaining procedures.
3. The kit promotes antibody penetration into thick tissues.
4. The kit is composed with non-organic solvent; thus it is not harmful.
[Simplified tissue clearing and immunostaining workflow]
- After clearing, perform the standard immunostaining procedure.
- Perform permeabilization step (Triton, NP40, Tween 20, DMSO, etc).
- Stain with primary antibody, wash, stain with secondary antibody.
-Binaree Tissue Clearing™ Kit for Immunostaining enables you to set up tissue clearing easily
and can be with standard immunostaining.
Our kit promotes antibody penetration into the tissue.
-Suitable sample thickness: The tissue clearing kit can be used with tissues of thickness ranging from thin tissue sections
up to whole organs (depending on the antibody). We recommend a tissue of 1-3 mm thickness.
- Confocal and light sheet microscopes are often suitable for 3D imaging of cleared tissues.
- Take images within 7 days after the clearing for best results.