top of page
Binaree® Tissue Clearing™ Kit
Product Code: HRTC-012
HRTC-012 is an ideal kit for deep tissue clearing of 3-dimensional high-resolution imaging. It is simple as a clearing process, intact as preservation of cell structure, non-harmful as no organic solvent-based, and reproducible-no special equipment. It shows a low fluorescence loss rate known as low fluorescence quenching after clearing compared to the typical tissue clearing methods.
- Now, you can do the multiple-purpose tissue clearing with HRTC-012 and Mounting Solution: various tissue types and immuno-staining.
- Improve clearing speed for the immuno-staining: HRTC-012 is faster than the previous HRTI product in the clearing process for immuno-staining. e.g., In 1㎜ depth sample, the previous HRTI product takes 6 days, but the new HRTC-012 takes 1 day.
1. Tissue Clearing solution A: 30㎖
2. Tissue Clearing solution B: 60㎖
Remark: This Kit does not contain Mounting solution. We recommend that you also order the Mounting Solution(HRMO-006) at the same time.
If you used the discontinued products as below, you can use HRTC-002 instead of them. The 'x' mark means a number.
- Tissue clearing products: HRTC-xxx, HROC-xxx, SRSC-xxx, SHTC-xxx, SHOC-xxx, SHSC-xxx
- Tissue clearing for immunostaining products: HRTI-xxxx, HROI-xxx, HRSI-xxx, SHTI-xxx, SHOI-xxx, SHSI-xxx
Binaree offers the 3D Biological imaging services with HRTC-012 and Mounting Solution(HRMO-006) as below;
References | read more...
Cleaved Cochlin Sequesters Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Activates Innate Immunity in the Inner Ear. Cell Host Microbe. 2019 Apr 10;25(4):513-525.e6. doi: 10.1016/j.chom.2019.02.001. Epub 2019 Mar 21.
Identification of calretinin-expressing retinal ganglion cells projecting to the mouse superior colliculus. Cell Tissue Res. 2019 May;376(2):153-163. doi: 10.1007/s00441-018-2964-1. Epub 2018 Dec 3.
Extracellular RNAs in periodontopathogenic outer membrane vesicles promote TNF-α production in human macrophages and cross the blood-brain barrier in mice. FASEB Journal. 2019 Dec;33(12):13412-13422. doi: 10.1096/fj.201901575R. Epub 2019 Sep 21.
Increased Level of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors by 4-hexylresorcinol is Mediated by Transforming Growth Factor-β1 and Accelerates Capillary Regeneration in the Burns in Diabetic Animals. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2020 May 14;21(10):3473. doi: 10.3390/ijms21103473.
bottom of page